Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally, an update

I know that you've been anxioulsy awaiting an update, but Gene and I have been so busy at the house (as well as with work) that I haven't had time to really update what we've been doing. But we're getting close to being able to move in. Here's pics and news from the past few weeks:

Gene ripped off the last of the countertop. He was the winner of who could get the most off in one big chunk.

I finished the floor in the office:


Gene installed our new dishwasher:

Gene cut and sealed our butcher block countertops. I can't wait to get these into the house. They're beautiful.


Yesterday and today we worked on finishing up the touchups in the kitchen, laying elastilon and then laying the floor. We're almost halfway done!


We also finally replaced one of the lights in the hallway with a much prettier and updated fixture.
We've also been slowly moving boxes out the house and into the closets. Next weekend we hope to bring most of the big stuff and be in by Sunday/Monday.


3 comments:

  1. It is looking fantastic! The counter tops are going to look beautiful and the floors already do! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floor looks great in the living room and kitchen. You really got alot done yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are so lucky you don't have to pay someone to do that stuff. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete